The lives of celebrities can be glamorous and hectic with touring or shooting, travelling, and attending A-list events on top of all the everyday life stuff. How does sleep fit into the mix? Who adopts the “I’ll sleep when I’m dead,” approach and who loves to sleep in?
Check out our celebrity sleep quotes to find out.
1. “Having peace, happiness and healthiness is my definition of beauty. And you can’t have any of that without sleep.” --Beyoncé
Photo Credit: capitalfm.com
2. “My biggest parenting conundrum: why is it so difficult to put someone who is already sleepy to sleep?” --Chrissy Teigen
Photo Credit: @crissyteigen
3. "I only love my bed and my Momma, I'm sorry" --Drake
Photo Credit: Hollywood Life
4. “Sleep is my weapon. I try to get eight hours a night. I think what works best is sleep, water and a good cleanser.” --Jennifer Lopez
Photo Credit: purepeople.com
5. "Who said nights were for sleep?" --Marilyn Monroe
Photo Credit: Marie Claire
6. “I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re gonna feel all day.” --Frank Sinatra
7. Pampering for me is sleeping. I have the sleeping patterns of a 12 year old boy, so I could sleep until 2 in the afternoon."--Mindy Kaling
Photo Credit: Brit + Co
8. "Sleep feels the way pizza tastes."--Bill Murray
Photo Credit: fandomania.com
9. “People spend money on beauty potions, but a good night’s rest makes all the difference.” --Christina Aguilera
Photo Credit: wallup.net
10. “I love to sleep. When I’m rested, I’m at my best.” --Halle Berry
Photo Credit: Daily Mail
11. “For me, sleep is a major thing. If I don’t get it, I look like I’ve been hit by a truck.”--Gwenyth Paltrow
Photo Credit: Pop Sugar
Sleepenvie is a Toronto-based online mattress-in-a-box and bedroom lifestyle brand that focuses on customization, convenience, and charitable contribution.
We make the mattress-buying process easy by delivering it directly to your door in one easy-to-handle compact box. We strongly believe in customizability, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. An easy one-minute quiz matches you to the ideal mattress for your lifestyle and sleep habits.